Saturday, July 12, 2008

Monday (7.14.08) and Wasatch Back

Monday Run... Soccer Park at 5:30 (something new!)

and

Wasatch Back... who is interested? We need to get us a spot before it fills up. Unfortunately, no one wants to spring for the $1000 registration (me included), so we need to gather the money before hand. If we can get 9 or 10 people to commit the 80 or so bucks, I'll pay the rest to register. We should also discuss some "registration rules" ie, what happens if you cannot run, etc.

Please comment (and make it funny!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of pressure. Therefore...no comment!

rabidrunner said...

The registration fee is $1020/team. Trailtrecker got us a $120 discount, so that makes the total $900 or $75 per runner.

I've commited myself! Ms Mileage has my money! She will be collecting the moolah since she lives closest to you all.