Monday, September 22, 2008

Pasta Party?

Are we interested in another Prerace Party to Partake Pasta? What day next week works for everyone? Should we do it at the Scera Park again?

Families are invited (that means children and spouses and whoever else you are responsible for or want to bring. It could also be a friend or... uh hum... a certain gentleman or gentlewoman of interest. This doesn't mean great grandpa Fred, who because of his toothlessness, is unable to eat our stuff anyways. Not to mention his unending yackery over the war and his corns and his love for Sarah Palin and her lipstick and his wife's snoring problem and....... it just goes on! Maybe Hillene and Asphalt Zipper could help Great Grandpa Fred get some teeth so that he can come next year.)

My thoughts are that it will need to be Tuesday or Wednesday. Please respond with your day of choice and the day with the most votes wins.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rabidrunner--- Great Grandpa Fred is great with his gums. He can even chew (with his gums of course) a horse.
I would like wed. We have 3 out of 6 family members getting together on tuesday night at a church. What they do--I don't know maybe learn how to tie a shoe, or how not to catch the flew. So that is my vote WEDNESDAY.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for WEDNESDAY - I don't know Fred. Is there a problem with that?

rabidrunner said...

I vote WEDNESDAY. Unless of course I come down with the flew.

Anonymous said...

I would also like to vote for WEDNESDAY.

Anonymous said...

What about Tuesday night? Any one with me for Tuesday? Please don't let them win so easily!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll vote Tuesday just to mix it up even though I already arranged my work for Wednesday and really don't care. And I will make sure my teeth are in. (I am a grandpa you know!) I don't think we will hear votes from Lake Powell either!

Anonymous said...

I know the Lake Powellers have to go do that annoying church thing on tues. night so I am sure they want WEDNESDAY. Sorry Dude

Anonymous said...

I vote Tuesday, if for no other reason than to keep things interesting. I have scouts at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, and we're usually not done before 6:30 p.m. With this crowd, we might get there and have nothing but pasta left to eat. (Oh, that's the point, isn't it?)

Anonymous said...

Wednesday's my vote. And for the record, Try, you and Downhill make grandparenting look amazing! But by all means, please wear your teeth, there will be little ones there that we wouldn't want to frighten. (Seinfeld, you have been outvoted, just like your show).

Unknown said...

I could Tues but not Thur. So well let me know what the run down is:) Maybe I'll try for wed, but no guarantees:)