Monday, September 15, 2008

Mike's Mad Dash

Is anyone interested in running Mike's Mad Dash? Last year we ran a warmup, did the 5k as a tempo/speed workout, then ran a few after.

It's Saturday, September 27 at 9:00am.

The price went up significantly this year - $20 before September 25, $25 after. Also, they won't be giving out moving tickets. Here's what they say... "with a greater focus on directing funds to the battle against cancer, a different prize will be awarded to those who can beat Mike to the finish line."

Here's The Registration Form

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have 2 soccer games at 8:30 a.m. so I have issues. I don't know what I will be able to do Sat morning. I do want to run. Let me know your plans.

Anonymous said...

Not sure if I am as interested now as I was before when movie tickets were on the line! Just my opinion. We can have our own race and I will donate Yoasis certificates to anyone who can beat my 3 yr-old daughter Chloe!

Anonymous said...

a chance for yoasis certificates?!? i'm pretty interested. Can i bribe chloe beforehand to let me beat her?

Anonymous said...

Every time I run with you all it is a race to try to keep you in eyesight! Chloe will be one more for me to look for in the distance!