Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thursday (9.23.10) and other stuff

Run:
5:30 at the church by Triabry's house.

Other Stuff:
1) Carbo Diem party at the Scera park next Wednesday (9/29/10) at 6:00pm.  It'll be loads of pot luck.  Bring lots of carbs and humor and all your family.  Well.  All your kids 'n stuff, and maybe if you want, a neighbor or two.

2) To get to the St. George Pace calculator, to http://www.zimtech.org/ scroll down, then click on "StGeoPaceCalculator.xls" This will download an excel spreadsheet. Open it, enter your projected time and it will calculate your splits.

2 comments:

radracer said...

I think we discussed 6 miles tomorrow morning starting at 5:30. Correct me if I'm wrong before I'm wrong AND late.

Wow, an extra bit of sleeping in. How nice.

Rabid said...

OOps. My bad. I'll fix it.