Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekly Planning

For this week, it looks like the following is in order:
  • Tuesday: Suncrest for Ms Mileage and anyone else racing this weekend
  • Wednesday: 4 mile tempo (at 15k to 1/2 marathon pace - Provo canyon unless we decide otherwise)
  • Thursday: Suncrest for 10 biguns
  • Friday: Many will race
  • Saturday: 17ish miles. I'm going to run Guardsman Pass (the hill termed "Ragnar" in Midway). All are welcome to join me. I understand many are racing or have other obligations, so leave a comment with your plans so that we can post it.

3 comments:

ms. mileage said...

On Saturday, I'm planning to probably run south from the Mouth of the Canyon and either do 2-3 miles of tempo alternated with 1-mile recovery. Or I may follow a plan from Runner's World for 2-mile warmup, then 2x6- mile marathon pace with a ten min recovery and then end with 2-mile easy.

triabry said...

On the holiday, I am going to do a 50 mile bike ride, not sure if anyone is interested??

Anonymous said...

Paceless

I am running the Des News 10K on Friday. Trekker is doing the Spudwoman on Saturday. I hope to rejoin the club next week.