Thursday, August 12, 2010

Saturday (8.14.10)

We spoke today about running Hobble Creek Canyon.  


Meet at the Lindon Park and Ride across from Home Depot at 5:15.  Or if you live in the south, meet at the Mapleton City Park at 5:45 (corner of Maple Street and Main, I believe.)

The plan is to leave cars at the Hobble Creek 1/2 finish, drive to the golf course, run up and then ALL THE WAY DOWN!  Fun!  Mileage discussed was between 18 to 20-21.  Thoughts?  We're trying to nail down runs by Friday morning so that we don't have the mad text 'n call and e-mail commotion that seems to transpire on Friday.  (hint... hint...)

2 comments:

Mary Ann Schauerhamer said...

Hey guys! I just listed your club on www.UtahRunningGuide.com with the link! Hope you don't mind if people find you!

I was wondering if your club is the club that the Sojourner's email was talking about recently. It said that Sojourners meet at the church Tues & Thurs but they didn't know anything about it and suspected it might be your group.

What is the name of the leader of this group? Is it confidential? Is there another way to contact the leader(s) like email or by phone if we have any questions?

Thanks,
Mary Ann Schauerhamer
801-473-3969
UtahRunningClub@gmail.com

TriaBry said...

I think I will ride my road bike and meet you at the golf course. Anyone want to join me, I just got a new headlight that I am charging for the vanishing light as the summer goes on.