Friday, March 12, 2010

Saturday 3/13/2010

5:30 and 6:00 AM Where Geneva Road meets Provo River in Provo.
Talking at the gym this morning, decided on a bit of different scenery.
This is where there is a small parking lot on the west side of Geneva Road, we run under the road on the Provo River Trail, Those who want more miles can meet at 5:30, then will meet back with others at 6. This should be 10-15 minutes from most of your homes. Let us know if there are issues. I won't be able to post after about 3 PM today.

6 comments:

edoll said...

do you know the exact address? Could one of you call me or text it to me so that I can come running too? My number is 8016912558 That way I for sure meet up with the group:)
Thanks and I hope to see you all Saturday!

radracer said...

350 North Geneva Road, Provo.

hillene said...

so that is a new twist. nice thoughts at the gym. i guess i should change gyms. we talked about april 24th at the place i go (if you can call it a gym.... more like a ymca) oh wait it is called the "wreck"

radracer said...

Does this refer to the facility, the patrons, or what happens to the patrons at the facility?

Mr. Hammerman said...

Which direction will you all be heading from the parking lot at 6?

ms mileage said...

north i believe. i will text you when we know for sure